Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Job Description
Business Analyst -- Experienced in Financial Services domain. The candidate is responsible to work with Internal and External Resources and come up with Business and Technical Solutions for the Middle Office Services within the Enterprise Platform. The candidate should demonstrate experience working with various Business users (internal and external) to define and document detailed requirements and working alongside IT resources to help design technical solutions.
The successful candidate will be able to discuss business requirements in detail exhibiting a good understanding of STT middle office products and services. The candidate will interface with Clients, Operations, IT, Internal and External third party system owners. The candidate should lead business and technical issues/discussions, and will be able to lead solution design.
• Gathers Business/System Requirements by facilitating user meetings, interviewing users and other required means.
• Documents the requirements using the standard formats and using Process Flow Diagrams, Visio charts etc., to depict the information in a structured and meaningful way
• Translate the Business Requirements to Conceptual and Logical Business Architecture, while demonstrating Risk Excellence in all aspects of the design process.
• Define the Functional Requirements using proper data mapping across various SSC source systems as well as external data sources
• Leads the analysis of current processes and recommends solutions and improved processes.
• Use a broad array of communication tools to inform, persuade, influence, direct and facilitate communication within project teams and between Business and Technical teams.
• Acts as a liaison between users, developers, testers, and implementation specialists.
• May lead and direct special projects, e.g., conducting data analysis, research, collecting and providing requested data, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Finance.
- Knowledge of Financial Products and Middle Office services
- At least 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst/ Architect in Financial Services.
- MS Office Products
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship management skills
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.