The Treasurer’s Global Funding Technology department of PGIM Investment Systems provides technology support for the Prudential Global Funding (PGF) business unit. This vacancy is for a Business Systems Analyst/Tester to support the FusionCapital Summit derivatives trading system. Summit is used to capture, track, and value PGF’s derivatives trading activity.
Summit is a vendor client/server application that runs on Unix and Windows platforms with an Oracle database. We provide overall production support as well as analysis, testing, and programming for many in-house developed functions that provide reporting, analysis, trade confirmation, reconciliation, and pricing functionality not offered by Summit natively. In-house developed infrastructure has been developed in Perl and C++.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Facilitate or perform the testing of system modifications in collaboration with business and technology partners. Includes all types of testing (unit, regression, integration, etc)
- Provide ongoing production support for the system, including troubleshooting technology issues and monitoring batch processing cycles.
- Document and report issues to application vendor where applicable
- Under guidance of supervisor,
- Partner with business unit management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes for diverse development platforms.
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions to technology challenges, including designing, developing and implementing the most cost-effective solutions.
- Prepare systems analysis documentation/specifications and participates in the testing of system modifications. Collaborate with programming team to develop and implement new or modified functionality.
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.