Global Pricing Transformation team is seeking experienced and highly motivated Business Systems Analyst. You will be working with a globally distributed team to establish processes and manage support of widely used pricing applications.
* Analyze and identify root causes for issues reported by business users
* Troubleshoot and narrow down problem areas, partner with business SMEs to identify solutions
In upgrades, monitors production performance enhancements and system integrity with end-users
* Drive all aspects of Systems Analysis, including collaboration and coordination across multiple IT and business segments.
* Conduct conference calls with globally distributed team members and customers.
* Mediate internal issues and conflicting priorities among cross-functional teams to keep the team focused on delivery
* Work with Product owners to review user stories and provide feedback
* Participate and lead User Acceptance testing of enhancements and defect fixes
* Contribute and/or develop user manuals, FAQs
* Provide technical and business process consulting to business support teams
* Be a technical SME for pricing applications, a go to person for all IT support teams
* Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
* Troubleshooting, tracking and reporting issues along with resolution status
* Completely proficient/fluent in written and spoken English; Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Education: degree(s) in Business Administration, Information Systems or Computer Science.
* Proven experience working on globally distributed teams, negotiating through conference calls.
* Notable organization and prioritization skills.
* Ability to perform all of the activities described under the “Responsibilities” section.
* Desired Core Competencies
o Experience with system integration solutions (SOA components and data sources).
o Experience in pricing processes and associated applications is an advantage.
o Extensive experience with global teams and international assignments
o Experience working on sales processes specifically on pricing and compensation
* 8- 10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years of relevant experience.
* Proven track record of delivery in highly matrixed environment.
* Extensive experience in direct communication with executive leadership (Business and IT)
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Information Technology - Business Analysis*
**Title:** *Business Systems Analyst - Sr. Advisor*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *17000032*