We have an exciting opportunity to join the Enterprise Data & Analytics organization. This position will serve as a senior Technical Business analyst supporting the Business Direct Data Mart application.
Candidate must be able to
- Work as a business analyst providing technical guidance and consultation with developers and business team for establishing and implementing data quality and reference data solutions.
- Works closely with technical and business teams to ensure requirements, supporting design and technical solution are reviewed and met in accordance with project management times and guidelines.
- Analyze business processes and impacts to related systems/applications.
- Formulate logical statements of application systems requirements.
- Maintain and ensure that metadata and internal documentation is updated as a result of project implementations and business analysis.
- Ability to review and enforce platform and environment best practices and policies.
- Provide user support and create training documentation.
- Analyze and resolve production defects.
- Analyze and review Oracle PL/SQL program objects perform detailed system analysis.
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 5+ years of experience writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD's)
- 7+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database concepts, querying, data warehousing, ETL process, requirements gathering and/or decision support tools
- Knowledge and understanding of creation of high level designs, low level designs, process flows
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.