KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL
• Knowledge, Skills and Experience with Software including:
• Microsoft Windows Server /2008/2013/.Net
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
• Crystal Reports and Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
• Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Access)
• Microsoft IIS
• Accounting, Property Management, Billing, ERP and Customer Relationship Management Software experience highly desirable. Pervasive SQL desired
• Demonstrated knowledge and competence in coding, testing and implementing computer programs, relational databases, and/or operating system procedures using MS SQL, including the use of reporting tools. Ability to extract data from SQL tables and views using custom queries. Familiarity with business intelligence collection, integration, analysis and presentation. Extensive working knowledge of accounting, billing, risk management, point of sale software, and ERP applications. A comprehensive knowledge of principles concerning the above including regulations related to HIPAA, HUD, financial reporting, and long term care reporting obligations.
• Problem solving, analysis, research and troubleshooting ability in a technical environment to diagnose, correct and test issues and support end users. Proven ability to multi-task, manage priorities with simultaneous deadlines, work in a self-directed manner, and lead projects and personnel. Ability to work well independently, as a team member and with all levels of staff. Ability to make presentations and train users. Ability to understand business applications from a functional viewpoint. Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines. Foresight and ability to anticipate customer needs. Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing needs and priorities. Ability to match business needs to system capabilities, understand and document business requirements and translate these requirements into logical systems solutions. Ability to quickly learn financial and property management software applications.
• Ability to act with patience, tact and courtesy in dealing with staff and vendors under demanding and difficult conditions. Sensitivity and understanding of the issues related to aging.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.