About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Business Systems Lead
Alpharetta, GA Position Overview
The Business Systems Lead will responsible for a full range of activities working with IT, business partners and third party stakeholders. A BA III manages multiple programs and/or projects with a high degree of complexity and scope. This position is required to understand, translate, and document complex business requirements to enable design, development, and implementation of IT solutions. The BA III will build relationships and have direct access to senior leaders so they can assist with the evolution of the IT Roadmap and strategy for their areas of expertise.
The Business Systems Lead will provide expertise in a variety of technologies, applications and systems while using common project execution methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and/or Scrum. Key Responsibilities:
Competencies and Skills:
- Manage projects to ensure timely and accurate execution
- Implement and execute disciplined project management routines that drive quality results
- Complete project documents required for SDLC compliance or approval
- Manage project budgets and rolling estimates
- Partner with business project leader to jointly deliver the solution
- Maintain positive and trusted working relationships with all business and internal stakeholders. This includes senior (VP) stakeholders from business and IT
- Partner with business clients to understand their overall business strategy and IT needs
- Organize and lead requirement gathering workshops and document business requirements
- Serve as a subject matter expert in multiple business process and/or application areas
- Continuously update knowledge regarding industry best practices in area of expertise and drive adoption
- Provide direct input into the multi-year IT Roadmap
- Prepare Functional Specifications and Design documents
- Perform system configuration or administration
- Define system controls and security requirements aligned with company standards
- Serve as liaison between users, vendors, and technical groups to resolve complex issues
- Build test plans, Use and Test Cases and perform system testing utilizing these tools
- Plan and execute User Acceptance Testing and obtain user sign-off
- Evaluate new releases of software from vendors
- Communicate and reinforce standard business process concepts and methodologies
- Recommend system or process enhancements
- Proficient people and project management, including proven ability to successfully lead projects through the system development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology
- Proficient at identifying risks and develop mitigation plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentations skills
- Proficient at prioritizing tasks and directing resources accordingly
- Proficient at bridging the gap between information technology and business clients
- Proficient at developing and managing effective working relationships within an organization and across multiple business and IT stakeholders
- Strategic thinking and strategy development
- Expert in utilizing common project management tools - MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint etc.
- Proficient at developing and managing project budgets and rolling estimates
- Proficient at leading and facilitating group meetings to drive desirable outcomes and decisions
- In-depth understanding of information technology systems, standards, and architecture
- Makes effective decisions in a timely manner and escalates issues as appropriate
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems, or a related field. PMP and/or BA Certified or equivalent experience preferred. Related Experience:
7+ years' Business Analyst experience in functional area (business process) and managing IT projects or processes/work streams; Managed multiple programs or projects with a high degree of complexity and scope; Multiple implementations with leadership accountability for multiple functional areas Leadership Behaviors
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top