About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Business Systems Analysis covers a mandate that includes (but isn't limited to) proposing technical systems to accomplish business requirements enterprise-wide. These experts build relationships with business partners and other groups of diverse subject matter experts and stakeholders (both internal and external) to:
- Plan + Elicit + Analyze + Document + Communicate +Manage system requirements;
- Assess client needs and recommend the right technology; and
- Offer operational and process-related analysis and support.
There's room to grow in all of it.
Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to plan, manage, and lead the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align to standards and frameworks. You will provide technical leadership and work in close partnership with ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solution, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
- Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, escalating issues as needed.
- Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in TD services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
- Work with vendors to support business case development (consistent with technology requirements and guidelines) including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements.
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout requirements management life cycle.
Other duties as assigned
• Driving Requirements:
• Travel Requirements: Job Requirements What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate
- Graduate Degree preferred.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Commitment to applying expert knowledge of business technology delivery practices and standards and related expertise, including design, development, testing and project management.
- Expert knowledge of system analysis process and techniques, as well as system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows and business rules.
- Ability to work independently as the senior or lead system analyst and coach or guide team.
- Experience and comfort level acting as a subject matter expert and consultant, as well as contributor to potential project assessments.
Qualifications Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Financial services background will be a plus Hours M-F 8-5 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware City (Primary) Wilmington ProvState 2 New Jersey City(s) 2 Mount Laurel
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.