Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Business Technology Analyst (BTA), Supply Chain transformation to be located in any of their Depuy Synthes locations (Choice of Westchester, PA or Bridgewater, NJ).
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Role Overview
The BTA will be part of Depuy-Synthes Supply Chain (DS-SC) IT department, and will become a technology specialist in one or more of the focus areas mentioned below:
- Customer collaboration capabilities (Hospitals, Surgeons, health record exchanges)
- Advanced analytics
- Application of machine learning technologies
- Mobility technologies
- Prototyping applications, processes and new go-to market models
- Wearable technologies
- (IoT) Internet of things enabled supply chain
- End-to-end Value chain improvement and transformation (From Vendor to Customer)
- SC enablement using 3D print technologies
The role will be an integrated member of different business functions of Commercial, SC, Customer Logistics Services organization, External partners and customers. The role is expected to keep up to-date on emerging technology trends and its application in the business domain and/or Supply chain function
The individual will identify opportunities to improve supply chain efficiency or customer value creation and drive solutions leveraging new trends in technology. The BTA will shape solutions, business case, project plan and drive execution in partnership with J&J internal shared services and external partners.
The role will lead 1-3 small-mid scale global projects at any time leveraging internal and external functions
Some of the initiatives will be global in nature that will require collaboration and leadership across partners NA, EMEA and ASPAC
The role will manage stakeholders from Managers to Sr. Director level in business and IT
Stakeholder management: 3-5 managers, 2-5 Directors
Budget responsibility: $50, 000 to $1 MM annually
Regions to impact and manage stakeholders: NA, EMEA and ASPAC
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Solution shaping (Process and Technology)
- Lead/Contribute in a matrix management structure with multiple internal and external groups
- Problem solving
- Accountable to sustain operational solutions leveraging IT shared services
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree is required.
- One or more years of experience in IT systems engineering or emerging technologies such as advanced analytics, cloud computing, IOT or mobility capabilities.
- Experienced or knowledgeable with Supply Chain Technologies is preferred.
- Being able to present and communicate effectively to senior leaders on new processes, innovations, and new technologies.
- Experience in companies with advanced technology utilization preferred.
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated, have the ability to work with minimal supervision and have strong influencing skills.
- Impactful Communication skills – Written, Verbal and Presentation.
- The ability to work in an ambiguous environment is required.
- Require up to 25% domestic and/or international travel.
United States-New Jersey-BridgewaterOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West ChesterOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Business Relationship ManagementRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.