Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe is a leading supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major European countries and exported overseas. The J&J Consumer Europe Center of Excellence is at the heart of a growing global business with world class manufacturing standards, producing leading brands. J&J has an open culture with strong principles that have been incorporated in our company credo. This is an opportunity for you to become involved in a challenge operational set-up and deliver on stretch targets. State of the art technology supports the product portfolio and goes along with many opportunities to further develop your skill set
For our Cross-Sector business in Zug, we are looking for a Business Technology Leader, Enterprise Source
As the Business Technology Leader, Enterprise Source you will be responsible for the technological direction of the Supply Chain Source group across all segments, serving as a critical point of contact for business and IT. You will be responsible for developing IT strategies and roadmaps to drive competitive advantage and deliver business value within the Supply Chain Source space. You will work with Senior IT and Business Leaders to identify and prioritize SC Source solutions and oversee the consistent implementation of these solutions across all segments. You will also exhibit strong influence and passion for driving the organization towards consistent technology solutions aligned to an overall Supply Chain Source strategy.
“Technology strategist” who spans multiple technology solutions
- Define technology strategy for business partners
- Manage business expectations and keep business aligned to business requirements
- Understand competition and how they use technology
- Oversees internal and external collaborations
- Provide input to PLOs for future requirements, especially key business capabilities, and the associated value to the Product Line –as an input to shape the product strategy
- Defines priorities for business and associated technology investments
- Actively participate in steering major strategic IT programs to drive successful implementation and business value realization
- Accountable for all aspects of delivery
- Accountable for operational IT expense
- Manages portfolio of investments
Business IT interface
- Understands core internal IT products and ability to drive business value
- Drives business partners towards standard solutions
- Coordinates with other business untit BTLs
Customer Focus & Management
- Direct collaboration with customers to enable and support strategic programs
- Continuous improvement of the IT operating model
- Business Process Improvement
- Identify process “pain points” and early improvement opportunities
- Build business case for improvement initiatives (e.g., impact, feasibility, and investment required)
- Create implementation plans for improvement initiatives including timeline, owner, and key milestones
- Lead Supply Chain Source IT Council and represent SC Source IT to Senior Leadership Teams.
- Accountable for Enterprise Level SC Source Initiatives. Drive deployments across all sectors.
- Understands Supply Chain Source technology processes and solutions and identifies capabilities and approaches to drive business value.
- External partner engagement including application solution vendors, industry experts, consulting partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or business administration
- Master’s degree in computer science or business administration and/or Master of Business administration with technology as a core component preferred
- 4-6 years managing/directing an IT operation, 3-5 years leading a line of business and an engineering/product development team
- Deep understanding of business drivers/processes and ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments
- Experience working across multiple levels of an organization
- Knowledge of trends and new/changing capabilities
- Expertise driving adoption to improve IT
- Previous experience driving technology strategy for a line of business
- Able to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into decisions
- Able to represent customers/users, can translate business process needs into IT solutions
- Ability to work at an abstract level and continuously “pivot” to arrive at the highest impact answer for the customer
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills; ability to operate at all levels of the business.
- Extensive supervisory and people management experience
- This role will involve significant indirect management as well
- Around 20% travel required for this role
If you are a creative and innovative mind passionate about one or more of our industries and want to become part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Nordamerika-USA-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganisation
Cilag GmbH International (8525)Funktion
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.