At Penske, we supply commercial truck fleets to many different types of organizations to move their products. We currently seek outgoing, customer focused individuals to become the single point of contact for some of our largest established National Rental Accounts across the country. You'll be a part of a dedicated team who will provide a fast, friendly reservation process and also support any customer questions and special requests over the phone.
In this role you'll leverage your customer service, problem solving, and negotiation skills to ensure we take care of our largest customers. You'll collaborate with other Penske team members within the corporate office and across our 2,200 rental facilities nationwide. We look to meet our customers' expectations and grow our business through increased sales revenue.
Applicants must be able to work flexible hours including nights, holidays and weekends. This Position Offers You:
- The ability to gain exposure across our business, which can help you move your career forward into other growth opportunities.
- Training on Penske systems, products, and sales skills to help you succeed
- The opportunity to work in a sales driven environment with uncapped commission earnings.
- Full time, benefits eligible employment
- This position is located at our corporate offices in a suburban setting 7 miles South of Reading, PA.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent customer service and sales skills required
- 1 year of customer service experience required
- 2 years of proven successful sales experience highly preferred
- Previous call center or telemarketing experience preferred
- Proficiency with computers required
- Salesforce software experience preferred
- Bilingual written and verbal communications are highly preferred.
- Must be flexible to work non-traditional hours: holidays, nights and weekends
- Strong interpersonal and telephone etiquette skills, and the ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills as you'll be handing inbound and outbound calls from multiple sources
- Ability to type, listen and think of an appropriate solution to your customer's needs all while keeping up a lively verbal exchange.
- Provide a legendary experience for all customers by connecting and providing solutions
- Basic math, logic, geography and problem solving skills as well as the ability to follow specific instructions are also required
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate may occasionally lift and /or move up to 25/lbs12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, General Electric Capital Corporation and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 216,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: B2B sales, business to business, account management, inside sales, customer service, call center, business development, telemarketing, direct sales, new sales, field sales, direct sales, selling, sales representative, customer focused sales, sales professional, national accounts
A little about us:
Penske Truck Leasing and Penske Logistics proudly recruits and hires veterans nationwide. We’re annually listed on the Victory Media Top 100 Military-Friendly Employer list (they publish G.I. Jobs and Military Spouse magazines). Last year, 13 percent of new hires were veterans. The company is actively hiring truck drivers, truck maintenance and logistics operations personnel. We are a leading global transportation services provider, offering full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.