About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Business Unit Application Support Analyst II provides support to various corporate and business line applications. Applies knowledge of the business line and knowledge of the system technology to business problem solving. Job Requirements • Provides assistance to team members and may assume a lead role within projects.
• Participates as subject matter experts on strategic initiatives involving system support.
• Adds financial value to company by analyzing company data to identify and recommend initiatives that positively and materially impact the financial results of the company.
• Monitors system files received, ensuring accuracy and resolving issues as needed with vendors.
• Identifies ways to customize and enhance current business applications to meet the functional needs of the business.
• Assists and develops test plans for all phases of system changes, conversions and projects to ensure implementation meets all requirements and does not affect overall system functionality.
• Acts as liaison between system users and IT and/or Vendor, answering questions and troubleshoot. Helps senior management by giving insightful and proactive reporting and analysis and various corporate and business line initiatives.
• Works cross-functionally as required to drive strategic initiatives, improve processes, and research and resolve issues.
• Periodic travel may be required. Qualifications • Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 3-5 years related experience required
• Excellent communications, problem-solving and decision making skills.
• Must be able to relate technical solutions to operational issues.
• Strong organization, planning and coordination skills.
• Knowledge of systems testing procedures and practices Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Falmouth ProvState 2 New Jersey City(s) 2 Mount Laurel ProvState 3 South Carolina City(s) 3 Greenville
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.