Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Principle Responsibilities
The Bussers will help out the wait staff and bartenders at restaurants and perform cleaning of the establishment before, during and after hours of service. Bussers aren't the front line of food service, but customer attentiveness and a neat appearance are still necessary. Bussers make sure waiters and waitresses can focus on the diners and make sure that food comes out in a speedy manner. Duties and Responsibilities
Other Duties and Abilities
- clean tables and spills
- take plates, utensils and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed
- make sure diners' water glasses are full
- reset tables for the next service
- consistently clean the tables, floors and surrounding grounds
- trash removal
- pressure washing
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Help servers bring food out to a table, restock utensils, drinks and other dining needs.
- Help bar backs transport product to bars.
- Set up tables and bars.
- Provide welcoming customer service with a friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service to support getting repeat customers.
- Stamina: Expect long, busy days on your feet. You also might need to lift heavy objects like trash bags, kegs, or pallets of stock.
- Teamwork: You will be working with servers, other bussers, bartenders and cooks to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- Confirm needs and request consent prior to leaving the assigned work area.
- Must be TEAM certified or be able to obtain TEAM certification before first day of work (TEAM training is provided at the location)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to work in outside temperatures up to 100 degrees with humidity present.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.