Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary
: Bussers are responsible for assisting in serving food and beverages in accordance with Aramark and client standards. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assists all staff, particulary servers and waitstaff, in their designated responsibilities to ensure complete guest satisfaction and efficient operation
- Assures that work area is clean and all foods/beverages are handled in compliance with the local health code
- Reports to Assistant Restaurant Manager, Executive Chef and Director of Operations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.