Posted: December 01, 2016
Reference ID: 1145951820
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Buyer I in Hawthorne. This is a 3 month assignment. As a Buyer I you will be responsible for performing day-to-day purchasing functions to ensure material is available and customer requirements are met. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
• A minimum of 1 year purchasing or materials management experience, preferably in a distribution environment
• At least 1 years of experience must be in a team-based work environment
• Experience in a Contract Manufacturing a plus
• Strong negotiation skills
• APICS Certification a plus
• Non telecommuting role; must have a physical presence in the production area on a daily and ongoing basis
• Ability to effectively read, write and communicate using the English language
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Buyer I job in Hawthorne or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled