- Manage team of 4-15 reliability professionals.
- Act as plant buyer for all goods & services (MRO, Facility Services, Chemicals, Temp Labor etc).
- Maintain and develop all vendor/supplier support for purchasing.
- Serve as the location SAP expert and trainer for the site.
- Participate as a member of technical reapplication, shared learnings and best practice teams across the supply chain.
- Lead and direct all plant indirect goods & services procurement ensuring proper approvals, appropriate taxation and adherence to PepsiCo Corporate policies and procedures.
- Negotiate and procure competitive bids for all items not covered under National PepsiCo agreements.
- Review all local contracts to ensure that the terms and conditions are in the best interest of PepsiCo.
- Manage supplier relationships and conduct annual formal evaluations of OG&S suppliers and local suppliers as applicable.
- Work with plant management to effectively resolve vendor performance issues.
- Ensure that the site utilizes national agreements 90% of the time.
- Work with plant accounting, storeroom, plant management and PepsiCo financial shared services to quickly resolve issues including invoices, receiving and purchase order discrepancies.
- Ensure compliance and segregation of duties to SOX and PepsiCo corporate policies and procedures.
- Also support maintenance team on the floor during startup and other critical business need time
ADDITIONAL SUPPORTIVE INFORMATION:
- BS in Business Management (Purchasing) or related Technical Field (Engineering) preferred
- 3 to 5 years' experience in purchasing/procurement in a manufacturing environment.
- Possesses advanced analytical, technical and problem solving skills and abilities and a strong awareness of larger team/plant strategies performing activities that require a more comprehensive knowledge of procurement and manufacturing practices.
- Strong negotiation skills and conflict resolution to create a win-win.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required.
- In-depth knowledge and advanced problem solving skills to adapt broader policies and programs to meet PepsiCo procurement needs.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach in resolving facility requests and service needs.
- Strong computer skills, Word, Excel and the ability to understand and lead SAP, Infor, Champs programs.
- Must be self-starter and require minimal daily direction.
- Highly motivated and able to work with multiple teams and vendors/suppliers simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively with people in all levels and functions in the organization.
- Experience in performing financial analysis.
- Advanced understanding of budgeting process and how to manage requisitions so they do not exceed budget.
- Prior maintenance / production supervisor experience is a plus
Ideal candidate will be an energetic individual with great people skills that is a creative problem solver. Experience with team based management would be beneficial. Managing a team across three shift and seven days a week should be a challenge met with optimism and thinking out of the box mentality. Joining this team allows for the chance to learn about many aspects of the business and supply chain.Relocation Eligible
Eligible for Standard Relocation