The main function of the Application Developer is to develop, design, and administer SharePoint web applications, web sites, desktop and mobile applications. The Developer must be able to demonstrate good communication and technical skills, be a team player and function effectively to implement change in a diverse organization. The incumbent must be able to create front end Graphical User Interface (GUI) and backend data services on a variety of platforms. The Application Developer must know and follow industry standard best practices for architecting solutions, including design patterns and Agile methodologies. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this position.
Duties Include (and are not limited to):
• Serve as the Managed Care Organiztion (MCO) Webmaster for agency web based applications
• Provide project management and oversight for all internal and external Web based development project
• Develop client applications and solutions per design, budget and timeline
• Maintain web applications using standard APIs
• Perform unit and benchmark testing for developed software
• Develop Technical Documentation
• Work closely with the project managers, QA team and other project development team members to execute solutions per requirements
• API development with Web Services
• Design and develop custom Web applications in accordance with industry best practices
• Participate in group discussions to determine requirements
• Monitor application performance, troubleshoot errors, and adjust configurations as needed
• Other duties as assigned
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.