**Candidate must have an active Secret or Top Secret clearance.**
The Software Developer will work as part of a team to maintain current application functionality and develop new enhancements in .Net/C# for the suite of supported applications known as ETA.
As part of the Military Surface Deployment Distribution Command (SDDC) mission to deliver origin-to-destination distribution services, the Electronic Transportation Acquisition (ETA) application serves as the SDDC single-sign-on authentication service for over 1.2 million people at USTRANSCOM.
* Work with functional users and other development staff to identify, analyze and develop program requirements.
* Design, develop, code, test and debug software for modernization effort to provide new GUI "look and feel" to project-specific Web Applications
* Work with helpdesk, users and other developers to resolve tier II and III service requests related to issues found in software.
* Scripting libraries (1-3 years)
* Presentation Layer GUI Development
* VB.NET, HTML, ASP.NET, C# (3-5 years)
* MS SQL Server 2008 or higher (T-SQL, basic query knowledge) (1+ year)
* Any Source control usage (TFS, SVN, Tortoise)
* Degree Required/Equivalent Experience w/o degree: BS and at least 2 years of experience.
* Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and/or Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
* Web services (creating and/or consuming)
* Application/Web site support in a Production environment
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.