Posted: December 21, 2016
Reference ID: 880593899
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an assembler in City Of Baldwin Park. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an assembler you will be required to assemble and test all products assigned. You will be using small hand tools on a daily basis and will load parts into an automatic welder. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Knowledge, skills and Experiences
• Must be able to use cut off saw to cut Materials or Similar cutting Equipment
• Communication Skills
• Team player attitude
• Must be able to Follow Directions
• High School or GED required.
• 1-3 Years related experience
• Good Written and oral communication skills
• MS Office (Word and Excel) Preferred
Shift: Monday- Friday 6:00AM- 2:30PM
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler position in Baldwin Park or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled