With supervision, performs basic box build assembly, standardized and repetitive electronic assembly operations and labeling of components, assemblies or subassemblies to ensure on time shipments of quality products.
• Preps and assembles manually inserted components per visual aids, upon verification of specs from visual aid.
• Ensures assemblies and components are properly handled and marked.
• Accurately maintains daily logs; monitors and restocks parts bins as required.
• Utilized bar code scanner and small hand tools.
• Visually inspects parts for proper insertion and placement.
• Works under direct, close supervision of manufacturing supervisor, or in his/her absence, from Group Leader, or other management so assigned.
• Follows detailed written or verbal instructions, including visual aids.
• Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
• Basic understanding of the English language.
• Basic computer skills.
• Be able to pass English ESD and Safety quiz during orientation.
• Be able to work 12 hours shift and sometimes weekends.
• Standing for approx. 90% for your shift.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.