Adecco is currently assisting a large Healthcare provider find experienced Pharmacy Technicians!!!
Located in Costa Mesa and Cypress!!!
This position is a 6- 9 month contract to hire for the right candidate position
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN LICENSE IS REQUIRED
• Using established criteria and guidelines, the pharmacy technician receives and processes prior authorization requests made by providers and members for medications not inherently covered on a member's prescription drug plan.
• Answer prior authorization inquiry calls or/and faxes as well as research and resolve formulary and benefit issues using the appropriate reference material.
• Resolve issues and complaints in a timely manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Handles inbound phone requests and gathers member data to provide information for Pharmacist consultations.
*Training is for 4 weeks. Training time is 8:00am-5:00pm. Monday- Friday. This training time is subject to change
*Shift after training is an 8 hour shift with an hour lunch. Candidate must be available as early as 5am and as late as midnight.
Candidate will work 5 days a week which may or may not include a weekend day(s).
* There is scheduled Overtime and working on Holidays. Dependent on business needs, candidate could work up to 4 hours a day OT.
*Excellent Attendance is a must
*In the state of California they must have either a Pharm Tech License or a National Certification.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position with Adecco
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.