**2 Positions Available**
The Cabin Service Specialist is the Company's most visible representative to our passengers and must act with tact and decorum while ensuring safe and efficient flight operations. Primary responsibilities include: Passenger safely coupled with Best in Class service during all aspects of the flight. Ensuring the onboard safety equipment and medical supplies are in airworthy condition prior to the scheduled flight. Ensuring compliance with all Federal, State, Local, and Foreign regulations, as well as the policies and procedures specified in the Company's operations manual. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Monitor the cabin during critical phases of flight.
- Administer medication and emergency medical aid if required.
- Perform emergency first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Direct passengers during emergencies to ensure safe evacuation of the aircraft.
- Ensure all medical equipment and supplies are onboard and ready for use.
- Protect information provided in confidence from outside sources (bottlers and other business partners) and ensure this information is not disseminated to those not directly involved.
- Greet, acknowledge and interact with all guests in a friendly and professional manner in order to serve as a "goodwill ambassador" for the Company.
- Operates and determines the condition of cabin communication equipment and restore to operation as malfunction occur while providing the highest level of safety and service.
- Protect the Company and all Company information against unauthorized disclosure, eavesdropping and legal exposure.
- Report security problems in personal work area.
- Comply with government laws and regulations, and Company-specific policies, procedures, and standards.
- Establish relationships and work effectively with internal individuals/parties in order to meet one's own commitments effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain technology equipment standards, ensuring WIFI, cabin communication equipment, etc. are in proper working order
- Build and develop relationships with peers and others to exchange feedback on product/service issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs, and/or achieve business results.
- Ensure consistency and compliance of policies, procedures, and standards to ensure consistent guidance and direction to the organization.
- Seek out new learning/development opportunities to enhance job performance and skills.
- Take action to improve one's own knowledge and skills.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external individuals/parties in order to protect and enhance the image of the Company.
- Determine errors, omissions, or changes required in documentation (i.e., manuals) related to policies, procedures, or standards by gathering data from users, monitoring exceptions, and personal experience.
High school diploma; GED equivalent. Aircare FACTS training and/or Gulfstream Cabin Systems training highly preferred Related Work Experience:
2 years as a Flight Attendant or Customer Service representative in an aviation related field. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Emergency Training and Response: Knowledge of in-flight emergency procedures, use of fire fighting, flotation equipment and emergency medical techniques. This includes current training in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automatic External Defibrillator, and in the use of the prescription drugs carried onboard.
- Evacuation Procedures: Knowledge of Company evacuation procedures; includes the ability to assist in the safe evacuation of personnel from Company facilities.
- Food Service: Knowledge of proper procedures for gourmet food and beverage preparation and presentation. This includes ordering and preparing meals for flights, with the primary goal of ensuring passengers are taken care of in the most professional manner possible.
- Aircraft Operating Procedures: Knowledge of aircraft manufacturers' flight manuals, operating manuals and all system manufacturers' operating manuals. This includes all outfitter-supplied equipment in the cabin and galley areas.
- Service to Passengers: Ability to provide direct support to the strategic leadership of the Company by taking charge of all planning, coordination and execution requirements of worldwide air travel. This includes responding to the dynamic changes occurring on every trip.
- Central Command Center: Knowledge of the operations of a central command center (e.g., HQ's Security Console); includes knowledge of the procedures for handling security inquiries and the utilization of security technologies and direction of HQ Security Management.
- First Aid: Knowledge of and ability to provide basic and advanced first aid, perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED); includes knowledge of First Responder responsibilities.
- Forms and Report Completion: Knowledge of information required and ability to complete a form or report (e.g., weekly or monthly activity report, update form) accurately. This includes the ability to explain forms and data, understand input data, enter data into relevant system(s) and communicate results.
- Record Keeping: Knowledge of procedures used to maintain a chronological record of all daily reported activities concerning security of the Atlanta office complex and off-site facilities; includes knowledge of all record keeping tools and materials (e.g., logs, reports, journals).
- Safety: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize, report and, when applicable, correct safety issues or incidences that may affect or have already affected individuals (e.g., Associates, non-employee workers, visitors, guests) entering into and within a Company workplace.
- Security: Knowledge of security procedures to protect Company assets, both equipment and people, in extremely demanding conditions and locations. This includes formulating whatever security needs are appropriate for a given trip and assuming responsibility for all areas where the flight crew has control.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top