A Cable/Repair Technician job in Fairburn, GA is available through Modis Engineering and Technology. A repair technician candidate is a person who repairs and maintains computers, racks and servers. The technician's responsibilities may extend to include building or configuring new hardware, quickly and accurately diagnose technology issues and execute solutions as needed.
** Must have experience running cables and fiber optic cables. **
Job Type: Contract to Perm
Location: Fairburn, GA
Rate: $16 - $18/HR
Below is the shift information.
2nd Shift: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM (With a 45 minute lunch)
Technicians will be required to install new equipment into a data center rack. You will also be responsible for the proper cabling and testing. Must be able to work in a team environment and be computer literate.
Repair Technician Job responsibilities include:
• Rack & Stack new equipment
• Documentation of actions taken on each item and communication of completions, obstacles and concerns.
• Order and disposition parts for repairs
• Test and Troubleshoot new networking equipment
• Cable new equipment properly
• This position will focus around the installation/repair of data center and networking equipment
• Associate degree in a technical field (preferred)
• 2 years or more experience working in electronics or repair
• Knowledge of practices, processes, materials and tools of the appliance repair industry
• 1 year professional trade experience
• Experience with CAT5, CAT6 and Fiber Optic Cables
• Installing/Repairing Data Center Equipment
If you are interested in this Cable/Repair Technician job in Fairburn, GA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Matthew Davis at (770) 689-4671 or Matthew.Davis@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.