Our client in NW Oklahoma City is one of the region's leading service providers of cabling and low voltage wiring systems installations for their small to enterprise sized clients. They are sourcing for several reliable and experienced Cable Technicians for an upcoming increase in workload. This position is a 40 hr/week job with the potential to convert to a full time employee!
This position involves travel nearly 80% of the time. Transportation and per diem/expenses are provided for out of state jobs. This position will be working on installing network cabling (cat5, cat6, etc), CCTV systems, drive-through restaurant systems, and fiber optics. The ideal candidates will have expansive experience in structured cabling, network cabling and CCTV systems.
The following are responsibilities and requirements:
- Great experience with structured cabling in existing and under-construction environments with Cat5, Cat6, fiber optics, punch downs and terminations and related functions
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- CCTV system installations
- Smart TV set up, networking and mounting
- Testing and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivation and a drive to own projects and see them through to completion with absolute customer satisfaction and excellent service
- CCTV license
- Access control systems
- Security Cameras
- Audio systems or drive-through restaurant installations including intercoms
If you are a cable technician that is exciting about fast paced, travelling work with full time hours and benefits, call Robert Half Technology ASAP! Call 405-236-0202 and ask to speak with Thomas Mayne or send resumes to Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Robert Half Technology provides a competitive health insurance plan to all of its consultants. As a contractor you will be eligible to receive benefits right away, utilize direct deposit, partake in online skills development, holiday pay, 401k, and vacation time. Robert Half is an equal opportunity employer.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.