Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a CAD Operator job in Lafayette, IN This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As CAD Operator you will create drawings and assemblies for new and existing components and products using computerized aided drafting (CAD) tools such as SolidWorks and Pro-Engineer relating to machining and gear manufacturing processes. To apply please read the job responsibilities, qualifications and Apply on adeccousa.com AND call Adecco at 765-423-1798 for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for this CAD Operator job include:
* Use Cad-Cam system to draw manufacturing prints of parts that are going through the new part process.
* Apply customer standards to the manufacturing print.
* Incorporate machine shop practices into drawing specifications
* Make routine engineering computations, prepare specifications, and make adjustments in drawings or specifications accordingly.
* Assist with drawing tools and fixtures.
* Assist with creating tool cards.
* Two year associate degree in Engineering Graphics or related field or equivalent experience
* Prefer minimum of two years CAD drafting experience
* Prefer knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerances
* Ability to read blueprints
* Prefer ability to use Pro Engineer and SolidWorks drafting software
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
This is a fulltime Monday - Friday position. The pay is $18.00/hour
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
To be considered for this CAD Operator job in Lafayette, IN, please visit our website www.adeccousa.com. Search jobs under our branch zip code of 47905 and then find the CAD Operator posting. Apply to that position AND call our office for immediate consideration and interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Two years graphic design experience strongly preferred.
Must have a verifiable, positive work reference
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.