Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supporting Comcast Business Services in their efforts to
retain our existing customer base through working with existing
customers who have either requested disconnect of service or who have
been identified as being part of a customer subset with high propensity
to request disconnect of service. Empathizes with clients, helping them
resolve outstanding issues, and renegotiates the terms of their
agreement as a critical part of successful performance. May also support
proactive "value our customer" campaigns such as customer satisfaction
surveys, contract renewals, or other initiatives. Has developed
specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for
colleagues with less experience.
- Works to retain existing customer base by using active listening,
empathy, and assuming ownership of customer issues through resolution to
prevent voluntary disconnects caused by issues such as move
requests/transfer service, price/value concerns, technical issues, and
change of ownership.
- Effectively communicates a professional sense of urgency, with various
departments, in an effort to rectify customer issues.
- Minimizes churn by strategically offering product bundles and price
points that meet the customers' budget needs and business applications
needs and expands their product mix with Comcast.
- Supports Comcast Business Services in their efforts to prevent non-pay
disconnects by contacting delinquent customers to assist in resolving
their billing issues, assuring payment and continuity of services.
- Proactively encourages retention by contacting clients at various high
propensity churn points in their life cycle (i.e. 3-6 months prior to
contract expiration, after successive service calls, etc.) to assure
customer satisfaction and to re-contract and extend our customer
relationships where appropriate. Presents products/services in a
courteous and sincere manner and adding solutions required.
- Meets or exceeds budgeted retention goals for all product lines.
- Communicates competitive offers to customers.
- Demonstrates proficiency in explaining technical issues of all product
- Shares successes and new ideas with team members in order to achieve
both individual and team goals.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
-2+ years Sales Experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer