Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for answering questions related to customer billing statements and general inquiries, as well as for the resolution of payment concerns. The Customer Account Executive (CAE) provides world class service to our customers by promptly answering a full range of customer requests, inquiries, and complaints relating to their billing
statements, and resolving general billing questions. The CAE relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises sound judgment, and acts responsibly in the customer's and the company's best interest. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Elicits and records customer information and inquiries, following prompts from a computerized system.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills, with ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner. Explains billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively to ensure that customers understand their statements.
- Navigates through multiple internal systems to retrieve relevant information for resolving billing issues.
- Resolves delinquent account balances. Corrects errors and discrepancies on customers' billing statements as necessary.
- Prepares work orders accurately, processes payments and enters credit card information accurately.
- Maintains and coordinates interdepartmental communications as they apply to customer problem resolution.
- Consistently meets or exceeds established goals and performance metrics.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, often high-pressure environment, with proven ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer