Johnson & Johnson DePuy Synthes Orthopaedics, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Calibration Associate, to be located in West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Calibration Associate will:
• Work in a medical device manufacturing environment in support of all calibration activities relating to the development, inspection, testing, and production of product
• Perform calibrations on a wide variety of IM&TE (Inspection, Measurement, and Test Equipment) and process control/manufacturing equipment to established specifications
• Maintain IM&TE scheduling and tracking database, generate calibration reports, service, and calibrate custom IM&TE from approved drawings using geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) principals
• Regularly interface with production personnel, inspection personnel, Quality engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Purchasing
• Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times
• Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer
• Performs other related duties as required
• An Associate Degree or two (2) years of related experience is required
• Basic understanding of mathematics including algebra/trigonometry is required
• Basic working knowledge of blueprint reading is required
• Basic computer skills with experience using Windows is required and experience using Microsoft Office software is preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate and interface with all departments and levels of management is required
• Ability sit in one position for the majority of the shift and occasionally lift 5-50 pounds is required
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills is required
• This position is located in West Chester, PA and requires a daily commute with the working hours of 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM with occasional overtime
United States-Pennsylvania-West ChesterOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function