Title: Call Center Customer Service Manager
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Call Center Customer Service Manager position in the Los Angeles, CA region. This is a direct hire opportunity with an international bicycling company looking to expand their business and build a team here in the U.S.! As a Call Center Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the customer service department and ensuring that the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Customer Service Manager position include:
• Supervise, train, and coach phone agents and Technical Service Mechanics
• Assist with scripting creation for call agents
• Oversee product exchange and returns; issuing refunds when appropriate
• Train call agents on how to adequately address problems over the phone and how to write proper correspondence
• Handle escalated calls and resolve complaints or other issues
• Train Technical Service Mechanics how to service and troubleshoot bicycles
• Works with management on customer service initiatives
• Compile and analyze customer service satisfaction data and reports
• Identify areas of improvement and drive change implementation
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Spanish or German language a HUGE plus!
• Excellent knowledge and technical understanding of bicycles a plus!
• Minimum of 5 years in customer service industry/function including leading teams of Technical Service and Service Agents
• Strong leadership skills, including ability to teach and develop strong customer orientation mindsets
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This is a direct hire opportunity. Pay for this position is competitive including possible relocation assistance and international training opportunities! This position offers a chance to become a key player in a huge U.S. expansion within the sports and cycling industry.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Customer Service Manager job near Los Angeles, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.