Position Summary:MinuteClinic is seeking a Call Center Director of MinuteClinic to build and lead our customer service center. This position will report directly to the Senior Director of Operations for MinuteClinic. The Director will need to have the experience and capabilities to manage a medium scale call center operation, an outsourced call center (handling 1M plus calls annually) and to oversee all customer interactions through the multichannel contact center. This is a leadership position within a fast-paced, collegial environment, providing the right individual with an opportunity to directly and positively impact MinuteClinic’s customer facing performance across a high-focus area. The customer service, service recovery and overall support of the clinics is a key component of this work in addition to timely responses and support for our patients that have clinical questions and needs post visits.
• Day-to-day operations of 40 plus seat call center that supports MinuteClinic patients
• Manage 4-6 direct reports that oversee the various teams, incoming customer service channels and workforce management functions.
• Develop and implement recruitment and training strategy
• Implement and support a culture of feedback for continuous quality improvement
• Monitor and execute on team and individual development and performance
• The Call Center operates extended hours, seven days a week, requiring the Director to support the business, as needed, 7 days/week.
• Design and implementation of applications, supporting a highly advanced contact center environment to meet a broad spectrum of business related needs.
• Applications include but are not limited to a blended inbound/outbound call center environment, Automated IVR, Advanced Quality Management, Work Force Management, Performance KPI metric reporting, Email management solutions, online chat and social media channels.
Strategic Customer Service
• Development and implementation of long term strategy and goals to improve on service in all customer service channels
• Operating in an environment requiring a keen sense of urgency to support resolving customer needs and issues and to deliver on key KPIs while balancing multiple internal and external demands.
• Success in this environment demands flexibility in approach, initiative and idea generation and keen problem solving techniques.
• Paramount is the ability to build an effective and efficient operation, deliver results, and foster an environment of innovation and change acceptance that is needed to adapt to a fluid, dynamic and expanding business environment.
Collaboration/Interfacing with critical Business Units
• Foster collaborative working relationships with multiple business units that oversee incoming patient inquiries from multiple channels. This includes digital, marketing, patient accounts, risk management, epic patient portal etc. Strong communication skills needed.
• Work with colleagues to lead the development of consistent KPIs, work flows, cycle times, customer service cultures and response times
• Manage the contract and performance of an outsourced call center
• Oversee the quality, consistency, KPIs and invoices, contract terms and budget.
Cost and Efficiency Management
• Manage appropriate cost centers and overall financial performance.
• Oversee work to contain costs and bend cost growth with expansion
• Responsible for continuous process improvement to ensure efficient and effective operations
Required Qualifications: - Minimum of 8 years progressive Call Center or Operations Leadership experience.
- Prior Management experience managing, coaching, and developing of call center staff.
- Prior Call Center experience with Skills-based routing blended inbound and outbound, IVR/Speech systems, agent monitoring/TQM, call recording, work force management, Performance reporting and integration with other applications.
Preferred Qualifications: - Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, interpersonal, and PC skills, advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access and SQL databases.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of related professional work experience in combination with years of education in lieu of a degree. Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/