Call Center - Field Service Representative
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Posted: January 27, 2017
Reference ID: 1280240658
Adecco is assisting a global manufacturer and distributor of paints and coatings in recruiting for a detail-oriented Field Services representative in Kentwood, MI. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As a Customer Service Field Services Representative, you will be responsible for providing world class service to our internal and external Customers and Business partners. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer and place calls to our customers, retailer partners, and technicians, and documenting all necessary information pertaining to those calls.
• Accurately entering service request information into our database
• Create and Dispatch Work orders
• Train Support and manage technician Field Services
• Processing requests in a timely and efficient manner while meeting or exceeding quality metrics and customer expectations
• Applying departmental policies and procedures to resolve complex situations
• Educate partners on service agreements and products
• Interpret and follow up on technician reports
• Process work order requests and reports
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must be a strong communicator and able to fluently speak English in a clear and concise manner
• Candidate should exhibit potential or job history of customer service or sales.
• Ability to problem solve and resolve concerns
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Self-motivated and driven to succeed
• Ability to multi-task, including but not limited to, resolving concerns on the telephone or via email while entering information into a computer system simultaneously
• Must be a quick learner
• Proficient in written communication, able to effectively enter notes into computer system based on consumer conversations
• Must have prior experience and knowledge using the internet, word, excel, and outlook
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative job in Kentwood, MI or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled