Call Center - Inbound
Location: Canton, Massachusetts
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 966692372
Call Center Representative
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for Call Center Representatives in Canton, MA. This is a contract opportunity with long term potential for the right candidate. As a Call Center Representative you will be responsible for handling scripted inbound calls, with the possibility of data entering forms and correspondence received from shareholders regarding events, settlements or class action cases.
This position is project based and is scheduled to begin on January 23, 2017. The pay for this position is $14/hour and the hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm,and 10am-7pm based on business need. Hours may be adjusted as business need dictates. This is a 3-month contractual opportunity.
Additional responsibilities for this Call Center Representative include:
- Receive high volume of calls with a script that will be provided to you
- Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Match the tone and pace of the caller while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely
- Ability to take information and interpret it to the shareholder and educate them
- Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
- Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
- Able to work in a team environment and use proper rebuttals with shareholders
- Know when to escalate the call to either a more senior associate or supervisor
Apply Now @ adeccousa.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for The Call Center Representative position in Canton, MA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary & contract staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting. We seek those motivated to make change and know that as partners we can help them to shape and achieve their personal and professional goals.
*Must be authorized to work in the United States*