Job Location: Tulsa, OK
Manages team of supervisors and associates (onsite & virtual) who assist customers with service inquiries and transaction processing. Collaborates with a variety of internal organizations to develop and integrate strategies, action plans and customer-focused processes to support key business objectives. Ensures the delivery of high quality, efficient, and cost effective customer service. Develops strategies to promote customer retention; support programs and processes to increase revenue.
- Shoulders primary responsibility for ensuring the highest quality customer experience for all contacts
- Accountable for building internal and external customer loyalty by providing outstanding service which meets or exceeds quality, time service, and fiduciary expectations
- Develops, coaches and motivates a team of supervisors to ensure all key metrics are met
- Fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes associate engagement and development at all levels using the performance management process
- Uses creativity and innovation to provide the training and skill maintenance programs required to meet and exceed customer needs
- Creates and executes plans for expense management, staffing, service, technology and process improvements
- Establishes collaborative partnerships with all levels within the company to be recognized as a center of excellence for the entire customer experience
- Ensures departmental compliance with applicable regulations, policies and guidelines
- Develops company programs and marketing campaigns designed to increase revenue, persistency, conservation, re-enrollments and retention
- Leads or participates in work teams that identify and execute plans which result in new or improved operations and programs
- Other related duties as assigned or required
- Full people management responsibility (onsite and virtual team members), performance and compensation management, and training and development
- High School Diploma
- 8+ years relevant call center experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Able to obtain FINRA 6 & 26 Licenses within 4 months of employment
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Customer Solutions Center
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 45781
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.