What you will do:
Under general direction, supervises the daily activities of problem resolution and service dispatch for service customers. Ensure timely, cost effective, and thorough responses to customer needs.
How you will do it:
What we look for:
- Directs the daily activities of a team dedicated to providing warranty, technical support, and customer service.
- Will handle the "Complaint Process" for both internal and external VRF and Ductless NA customers.
- Ensures appropriate coverage and employee training to meet or exceed established standards for service within the unit.
- Ensure timely service and follow-up of staff members.
- Resolves customer issues and disputes.
- Works with the Management and Sales Team to escalate calls to next level in the event the issue exceeds the expertise on the team or requests involving other departments are not being answered in a timely manner.
- Works with Information Systems, Telecommunications, and all available IT platforms (Salesforce, Avaya, SAP and others) to improve information and systems available.
- Develops and maintains relationships to facilitate problem resolution.
- Participates in the deployment of new systems and revisions.
- Participates in the selection of talented individuals, ensure proper training, monitor performance, and provide feedback to achieve continuous staff member development.
- Implements metrics to track individual employee performance (quality and productivity), and provides timely feedback to employees.
- Interprets data to provide customers' insights, available through such means as statistical analysis and trend reporting.
- Monitors incoming calls to ensure accuracy, level of quality, customer satisfaction, and adherence to policy.
- Develops methods to ensure accuracy of all work output.
- Meets or exceeds the departmental/company goals.
- Maintains a team environment of creativity and innovation.
- Encourages staff members to come up with new and changing processes resulting in improved financial and customer satisfaction performance.
- Improves workflow to enhance efficiency and update procedures.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent. Strong experience with Information Systems.
- Four to six years progressively more responsible experience in a customer service organization with previous supervisory experience or equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP, Salesforce (or similar) business system software and Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.