Responsible for monitoring several naval hospital systems at Camp Lejeune, including fire alarm, security, public address/sound/radio, nurse call /code blue, infant protection and telephone answering systems in a 24/7 call center environment.
Duties include answering multiple phone lines and documenting key information, verifying pass codes, coordinating after hour's responses, troubleshooting to assist clients with re-setting, bypassing, or other issues with alarm systems, documentation of events occurring during alarm activation, and data entry in multiple databases.
The call center provides 24 hour coverage daily in 3 shifts during weekdays and 2 shifts during weekends. Operators rotate shifts periodically.
Location: Camp LeJeune, NC (military experience not required)
Shift: Part-time, Rotating. Must be available to work any shift and available to work weekends and holidays.
Pay: This is a union position at the union rate of $15.69 per hour
1. Minimum of 1 year of experience with multi-line telephones preferred.
2. Previous alarm monitoring or customer service experience required.
3. Must be able to multi-task
4. Must have excellent customer relations skills
5. Must be proficient with computers and typing
6. Must be able to work a rotating shift schedule that includes days, nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
This is a Bargaining Unit Position.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.