Adecco is currently searching for an experience Part Time Call Center Representative. This position is a temporary assignment. The Part Time Call Center Representative will be responsible for providing assistance in recovery and retention of client accounts, meeting and greeting patrons, professional reception skills, ordering supplies, familiar with office equipment, providing assistance and direction to company website. If you meet the qualification list below please click APPLY NOW!
Assignment Specific Responsibilities for the Part Time Call Center Representative include the following:
- providing assistance Warm Calling and Cold Calling in recovery and retention of client accounts
- Meeting and greeting patrons
- Professional reception skills
- Ordering supplies
-- Performs Sales/Customer Service duties and support
- Familiar with office equipment
- Communicates effectively to ensure compliance with cross-team, peer to peer & Branch responsibilities
- providing assistance and direction to company website
Part Time Call Center Representative candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- High School diploma required
- Experience in office function support and data entry
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook preferred
- Experience in Sales preferred
- Experience in the Service industry a plus
- Knowledge of basic office support functions
- Knowledge of best practices, policies and procedures preferred
- Awareness of contract terms/language preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
Click on ! Apply Now! to be considered for this position or any other Call Center Representative related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.