Call Center Representative
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for Call Center Customer Service Representative positions in the Cincinnati area. This is a potential temporary to hire opportunity. As a Call Center Customer Service Representative you will interact with customers via telephone to solve their issues. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Pay rate: $12
The schedule for this position is as follows:
Training for the first 5 weeks will be Monday thru Friday 9am-6pm
Once regular schedules start after training you will be working between 7:00 am - 5:30 pm and Saturday's 8:30am to 5pm with Sunday off and a day off during the week.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• High school education or equivalent.
• Minimum two (2) years of previous customer service experience preferred.
• Must be able to perform data entry and basic computer skills.
• Knowledge of banking products and procedures helpful.
• Excellent customer service skills and the ability to articulate and explain information clearly.
• Excellent telephone communication skills are essential.
• Must be able, and willing to learn about Bank products and services.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Normal office environment with little exposure to dust, noise, temperature and the like.
• Extended viewing of computer screen.
• Extended telephone use.
• Repetitive keystroke movements.
• May occasionally lift or move up to 10 lbs.
Under minimal supervision, responds to complex customer needs, via telephone or e-mail, focusing on answering customer inquiries, solving non-routine problems, and promoting products and services. Exhausting all efforts, performs research and resolves problems of a non-routine nature requiring deviation from standard procedures. Processes and/or accurately confirms customer information and captures customer inquiry for tracking, information gathering, and troubleshooting. Maintains customer confidentiality. Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 to 5 years of customer service or call center experience. Requires advanced call center/customer service skills and verbal and written communication skills including the ability to articulate and explain information clearly. Requires good problem solving skills and advanced computer skills.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.