EXPERIENCED CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE FOR LANCASTER COUNTY PA
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for an experienced Call Center Representative. We currently have 1st shift temp to hire opportunities. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please APPLY NOW!
• Answers 200+ incoming calls and responds to e-mail inquiries. ***Must have high-volume call center experience.
• Establishes a rapport and maintains a professional relationship between the company and its customers.
• Escalates customer issues / concerns and works with appropriate functions to ensure matters are resolved.
• Ensures allocation process is administered and communicates availability timing with customers when supply is constrained.
• Handles all customer service related activities for assigned customers.
• Must have 3 -5 years or more of Call Center Representative experience.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Word.
• Calls will include answering questions requiring a basic amount of mechanical aptitude. Applicants with 3 - 5 years or more of Call Center Representative experience along with basic mechanical abilities are preferred.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and free Self-Paced Online Training Courses.
Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.