Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Call Center Representative in Parma, OH. MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO AKRON. This is for a temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for handling high volume in-bound calls in addition to other work items. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
• Updates collection files and completes all necessary paperwork.
• Negotiates payment plans protecting the Bank's interest and completes decision-making process.
• Locates customers via skip tracing and Lexis/Nexis.
• Recommends action regarding repossessions, bankruptcies, and/or foreclosures.
• Arranges for appropriate Bank and/or legal action based on account analysis as deemed by manager.
• Handle a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns.
• Handle and resolve complaints.
• Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer.
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service.
• Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation.
• High school diploma or GED
• No Call Center and/or Collections experience required
• 1-2 years of Customer Service required. Examples of Customer Service include: Retail, Servers, Bartenders, Host/Hostess, Sales Representatives
• Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
• Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
• Able to work in a team environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative job in Parma, OH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.