Position Summary: In this role as a Call Center Representative, you will be:
Accountable for the delivery of outstanding Customer Service through a strong commitment to customer needs with a demonstrated commitment to adhering to service levels, first call resolution and overall customer satisfaction. This position requires the timely and efficient response to employee inquiries concerning leave of absence administration. Responsible for using myLeave as well as the HR systems and predefined business processes to process leaves in accordance with the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), state and company leave policies. This position is for a shift from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Respond to leave of absence inquiries while adhering to service levels and providing a Center of Excellence.
- Document inquiries, requests and escalate Tier 2 inquiries using a call center case management tool.
- Utilize the myLeave Absence Management platform to initiate and respond to leave of absence requests.
- Timely and accurate FMLA, State and Company leave administration in accordance with all applicable federal, state and company leave policies.
- Communicating to employees, HR team members as well as managers/supervisors and other key stakeholders either verbally and/or in writing.
- Researching questions related to leave administration. Contacting employee and/or supervisor with resolution within service level agreement. Required Qualifications: - 1 or more years of call center experience. Preferred Qualifications:- Human Resource experience is preferred but not required. Basic knowledge of leave of absence and FMLA is a plus.
- Highly developed ability to communicate clearly, accurately and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate leave of absence details over the telephone.
- Ability to function in a high volume, production oriented, time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills to reflect a friendly, positive disposition.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain information in the strictest of confidence.
- Must be a team player willing to partner with other team members to complete goals.
- Ability to consistently and efficiently follow through on problems to provide satisfactory resolution.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads, both independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ensure the delivery of meaningful, high-quality, timely service to our customers.
- Ensure customer information is processed efficiently, accurately, and thoroughly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Strong customer service skills exhibiting a courteous telephone etiquette, patience and professionalism.
- Ability to provide empathetic services to our customers.
- Regular and timely attendance is an essential function of the job. Education:Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/