Position Summary: As a Call Center Representative, you will be providing service and information to customers regarding all types of inquiries related to CVS.com and refill reminder services. You will also support programs to increase revenue, generate sales and conserve existing assets. You will respond and research CVS.com requests from customers via telephone and e-mail, and accurately complete and submit all types of CVS.com orders as well as record notes to customer accounts to provide detailed account history.
Regular shift would be 12:30pm - 9pm with weekend availability necessary and holidays.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Respond and research requests from customers via telephone and e-mail.
· Answer all phone calls and emails ensuring that security and confidentiality are maintained for all customers
· Accurately complete and submit all types of orders as well as record notes to customer accounts to provide detailed account history
· Accurately document all call information according to standard operating procedures
· Provide assistance with CVS.com account creations and updating existing customer information
· Research issues using available resources
· Provide assistance with web site/mobile app navigation and placing web/mobile orders
· Provide assistance with setup of Rx Management/Caregiver
· Provide assistance with Prescription filling for both in-store and Home Delivery
· Identify and escalate priority issues thru ticketing application
· Provide company and product information
· Follow defined policies and procedures to provide a consistent level of excellent customer service
· Follow up customer calls where necessary
· Follow up with local CVS store for patient to ensure script is ready as promised when necessary
· Other related duties and projects as assigned to support the business
· Efficiently access multiple electronic systems and LAN/PC to provide complete response
Required Qualifications:Preferred Qualifications:
Education:Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/