Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Call Center Representative in Ft. Lauderdale. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for handling high volume amount of calls in addition to other work items. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
- Handle a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of sales aptitude.
- Offer free cruises and up-sale to vacation packages.
-Must be willing to work in high energy environment.
- Must be self-motivated to make a lot of money.
- No experience needed we will train.
- Must be able to read from a script.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
- Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
- Able to work in a team environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative job in Ft. Lauderdale or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.