Our client has maintained a call center environment for the past three years. They are currently in need of an individual that can maintain and build upon existing relationships. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest health-care providers here in Buffalo, NY.
Through leadership, training and development, this position will ensure patient calls and inquiries are properly handled and resolved in a timely manner.RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Conducts regular and timely performance reviews, including one-on-one meetings to clarify results, encourage development and develop performance plans.
- Conducts standard work audits to ensure team member compliance.
- Oversees proper use and maintenance of equipment and systems.
- Evaluates metrics and department performance using established guidelines.
- 2+ Years of previous experience as a Supervisor
- Experience speaking in health care dialogue
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently use a headset telephone, use fingers to type and feel, and may sit for long periods of time. Occasional bending, kneeling, or stooping may be required. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.