Position Summary:Come join our Fortune 7 company as an operations Supervisor. We are seeking a leader for our Specialty Pharmacy with positive, energetic, and inspirational leadership skills to support the growth of our new specialty pharmacy services team in Lenexa KS.
As the Customer Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for the direct, daily supervision of Customer (Pharmacy) Service Representatives (PSRs) providing compliance with all medications dispensed by CVS Specialty as outlined in established employee duties and responsibilities. Critical responsibilities include participation in the hiring process, provision of guidance and direction to staff, schedule preparation and management, ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures, staff training, problem solving and follow-up, performance monitoring and evaluation, including corrective action, and data gathering and report preparation. You must possess strong interpersonal, conflict management, negotiation skills, and the ability to build strong business relationship with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives. The ability to communicate at all organizational levels through the CVS/Health enterprise is critical to the success of the overall operation. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build a team and help cultivate a positive, culture that reflects the values and mission of the organization.
The hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7:30am-7:30pm. Typically each supervisor works two late shifts per week: 11:00am- 7:30pm. Ideally the Customer Service Supervisor will be flexible and willing to work any schedule.
The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for:
- Directing daily workflow to ensure that all performance, production and quality goals are met.
- Coordinating procedural changes.
- Resolve issues/problems as it relates to the department and the company.
- Evaluating & reviewing employee performance.
- Employee relations including coaching, motivating & counseling staff including administrating disciplinary action when necessary.
- Interviewing and hiring.
- Daily supervision of the staff to ensure that all department and company policies and procedures are followed.
- Directing and implementing department and pharmacy wide projects.
- Tracking and reporting progress of projects.
- Analyzing call/performance statistics.
- Construct viable options and solutions to numerous Admissions and Customer Service activities and issues.
- Review data, make a determination of impact and risk and determine the best course of action based upon the situation.
- Analyze and interpret various financial reports and information in areas such as referral and call volume statistics, etc.
build and maintain relationships with various levels of customers, internal and external
2 + years of successfully leading a team in a fast paced environment.Preferred Qualifications:
Knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology are preferred. Ability to learn and understand complex phone systems and the data reporting tools that accompany those systems. Interpersonal, organizational skills, and detail orientation, and ability to prioritize workload are essential to the position.
- Specialty pharmacy knowledge.
- Experience managing in a pharmacy or healthcare environment.
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a high intensity, fast paced production environment.
- 2 + years of experience as a supervisor
- 1+ years of utilizing Microsoft Excel for reporting purposes
- 2+ years of experience working in a call center setting
BA degree required, or equivalent years of experience. BA degree preferably in Business, Health Care Administration or related field and/or equivalent management experience in a call center or healthcare industry.Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/