This position is being crossed trained to resolve contact issues related to Accounts Payable, Retail Technology, IT Support, Marketing, Merchandising, and or Accounts Receivable. Identifies the contact's issue/question, researches the potential solution/answer, determines the best solution/answer, and works with retailers, consumers, vendors, and Ace employees to resolve their issue or answer their question.
Knowledge & Experience
We would like someone that has a high level of technical capabilities, proficiency working with software in a call center environment, ability to take calls relating to help desk type of needs. High proficiency working with internet browsers and office products.
* Experience working with troubleshooting problems and has a high level of technical skills
* Some of the issues they may address may relate to accounts payable, accounts receivable, troubleshooting PC problems, use of web-based tools and applications, retail technology support, consumer concerns, and ordering merchandise.
* Experience working with Cherwell is a plus.
* Experience multitasking in a high call volume call center preferred
* Experience in a retail environment preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and analyze situations
* Resourceful in researching and resolving issues
* Demonstrated ability to interpret policies and procedures, make decisions and exercise good judgment fairly independently
* Drive and ability to learn a variety of products, services, and applications in a changing environment
* Working knowledge of multiple business software packages (MS Office, MS Outlook, etc.)
* Flexibility to work a wide variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays. Schedules are subject to the bidding process and can change due to business needs.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.