Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an customer service technician in Wilmington, OH. This position is a temporary to hire job opportunity. Technicians will be responsible for troubleshooting different issues as well as providing support to client and customers. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
• Provide timely, accurate, professional and responsive support, verbally and via email, to internal and external customers and clients.
• Responsible for updating and reporting problems that arise with distressed key and or content order by communicating by email and ticketing system. This involves problem solving through precise documentation and effective follow up.
• Provide call support for all inbound/outbound calls
• Communicate problem and solutions for any content related issues. Must have ability to make sound judgment when dealing with issues that arise during troubleshooting. Must have the skills to determine action needed for each situation.
• Possess thorough understanding and working knowledge of the main systems, Microsoft Office - word/excel/outlook, Sharepoint, Courier tracking systems (UPS, FedEx, DHL, DHL same day and international), and other web based programs used to perform duties.
• Ability to generate required reports from the Technicolor systems as well as read and utilize information.
• Must type 40 words a minute and be capable of operating office equipment.
• Pass a background screen
• Pass a drug screen
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Knowledge of Military time, time zones and state abbreviations.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes overtime and holidays
• Maintain a high level of customer/client sensitive information
• Must be organized, reliable, conscientious, flexible and skilled at multi-tasking, work effectively under pressure and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Have strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Experience with incident management systems and web-based application required.
• Basic computer networking skills and familiarity with cinema environment is a must. Understanding technologies such as TCP/IP, FTP, SNMP, multicast, broadband and dial up connectivity.
• Ability to sit for an extended period of time up to an entire shift
• Ability to read and interpret documents, routine reports and correspondences
• Ability to lift up to 25lbs
Pay for this position is $15/hr. This is a temp to hire position.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.