Call Rtg and Sched Sr. Analyst
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: September 15, 2016
Reference ID: 16000C7C
Hybrid Analyst Analyzes contact center trends, including call volume, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and resource allocation. Ensures customer service needs are met by coordinating and adjusting the call volume in a timely manner. Utilizes call volume reports and coordinates and completes capacity planning within the contact center. Conducts call pattern forecasting and schedule planning to help meet business unit objectives. Owns/Supports the creation/preparation and execution of daily/monthly schedules and activities for the call center to ensure adequate coverage to meet service level and abandonment rate objectives. Maintains frequent contact with other departments when outages occur and calls must be redirected. Additionally ideal team member will support Intelligence and Analytics processes for SCH and RTM teams. Strong working knowledge of database and SQL type applications and tools, automation and support of analyst tools critical component of day to day.
• Develops scheduling analysis based on forecast outlooks and general scheduling scenarios as requested by management.
• Provides schedules for contact centers to ensure maximum performance.
• Responsible for contact distribution to the contact centers, maximizing performance while maintaining financial awareness.
• Monitors inbound/outbound traffic and ensures efficient distribution based on staff availability.
• Forecasts daily contact and technician availability.
• Monitors incoming queues and ensures technicians are available for support.
• Maintains target service levels.
• Distributes contacts to contact centers, based on forecast volumes and guidance from management while maximizing service level performance.
• Provides hourly, daily, and weekly service level and performance reporting (including queue statistics) for call centers.
• Provides daily and weekly performance on other key metrics including percent to forecast, abandon rate, headcount variance and outages.
• Responds to contact center routing and tool outages and other business continuity and recovery (BCRP) events.
eWFM Suite ( RTA, Esp), Avaya CMS, Tableau, SQL and Database Tools.
Understands and applies principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of professional field.
Develops and applies specialized knowledge within own discipline.
- Deepens knowledge through exposure to new assignments and continuous learning.
Knowledge of related industry considerations.
Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing systems, tools and procedures to accomplish job.
Builds deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers and organization.
Assists program or process development and implementation.
Coordinates activities and processes.
**Job:** **Call Center - Call Routing and Scheduling*
**Title:** *Call Rtg and Sched Sr. Analyst*
**Location:** *OK-Oklahoma City*
**Requisition ID:** *16000C7C*