Under general direction of the Director - Software Support, the Support Call Coordinator compiles daily and monthly reports used by the Director to track individual and departmental performance, functions as the technical writer for the Support team and generally assists in the daily operations within the Support department. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Compiles daily and monthly reports used to track individual and departmental performance within the Tier 1 team.
- Monitor Outlook emails and Urochart messages sent to Support and, as appropriate, create and assign a new case or update existing cases with the additional information.
- Monitor incoming call queue for existing cases and route to the appropriate Support Analyst.
- Create and maintain the Support Manual based on feedback from the Director and Tier One Manager.
- Proofread / edit training materials developed by the Implementation team prior to inclusion on the company training website.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required especially as related to departmental documentation
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree Program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years directly related and progressively responsible experience. Normally requires 2 years of Healthcare/EHR or IT industry experience. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
- Must have Windows operating system administrative experience (Windows 7, Windows XP Pro, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008)
- Microsoft networking and Active Directory experience is helpful
- Working knowledge of MySQL or MSSQL with regards to transact SQL
- Working knowledge of Windows Terminal Services/2X/Citrix
- Basic Network trouble-shooting experience
- A proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills