Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Marketing Services Center Content team is looking to hire a Campaign Content Creator who will be responsible for generating content relating to IBM Watson campaigns, such as emails, social tiles, registration forms, newsletters, paid media and other deliverables that drive results and set IBM apart from the competition.
- Develop consumable content that is accurate, engaging and relevant for IBM Watson AI audience, focusing on messaging and understanding of campaign goals, with a focus on newsletter and email nurture
- Collaborate with IBM Agile team to establish project scope, creative concepts and deadlines
- Work with assigned IBM sponsor team to identify content opportunities consistent with the team's strategy
- Manage content revision process with various IBM stakeholders
- Proactively communicate with IBM team to provide status updates and resolve issues
- Track metrics to gauge success of content and regularly report to IBM team, making recommendations to optimize content as needed
This role is located in IBM offices in New York City, NY.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.