Campaign Content Manager - Still and Juice
The Campaign Content Manager - Stills & TMMC
will manage content development for the Stills & TMMC teams in Canada excluding Quebec.
This role will manage content development within the IMC Marketing Factory process for Stills & TMMC brands, with a focus on developing/executing brilliant consumer-focused content in all channels, with particular focus and expertise on creative excellence within consumer channels such as Television, Out-of-home, Radio, Mobile and Experiential.
The role includes agency management, creative development, creative approvals, leading cross-functional teams and collaboration with key internal partners, both within the IMC team (like Social Centre leads, and Marketing Tech) and within the broader organization (like Customer and Shopper Marketing). The priority skill required for this function is a proven ability to recognize and achieve world-leading creative executions. Additional key skills needed include strategic thinking, agency management, project management, planning and organization, working within a team, and creative/strategic acumen. Creative agency experience preferred. Key Responsibilities
- Working with the other content specialists in the IMC team, this role defines and delivers breakthrough content strategy and execution that drives intent and brand love with creativity and thoughtful consumer insights. This role is responsible for leading brilliant creative development and execution, as part of the IMC Marketing Factory process, for the Stills & TMMC teams across consumer touch-points:
- Broadcast TV/Film/Radio
- OOH (partnering with Visual Design)
- Assets and Experiential (Partnering with Activation & Experiential)
- Digital/Search (partnering with Digital Strategist)
- Social (partnering with Social Center)
- Shopper (partnering with the Shopper team)
- Manage multiple projects, agencies and partners to concept, develop and execute creative that is relevant to each brand's positioning, purpose, and consumer insight.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Working with the Connections team, provides leadership in the development of new through-the-line content ideas for Stills & TMMC brands. Collaborate with multiple cross-functional departments including Connections, Brand Management, and Customer Marketing to plan, develop and execute fully integrated and strategic marketing campaigns.
- Develop Amazing Briefs: Develop specific creative briefs for partner agencies that clearly articulate consumer insight, communication objectives, and success criteria in order to inform and inspire agency and partner creative development.
- Manage Efficiency: Management of agency fees, production budgets and rigid IMC timeline management to ensure timely implementation
- Inspire Possibility: Cultivate new content creation models, channels, and creative standards throughout the marketing team and the IMC process.
- Job Requirements/Qualifications
- 6 or more years of marketing/advertising experience in a client-side or agency role with experience in traditional and non-traditional content development, off-line and online media including TV, print, radio, outdoor, online and mobile. Our ideal candidate will have experience working directly with TV, Content and production companies in the past.
- Experience in IMC planning and process across owned, earned, shared and paid connections
- Experience leading and partnering with agencies and cross-functional teams
- The priority skill required for this function is a proven ability to build content strategies for our Stills & TMMC brands, as well as inspiring, recognizing and developing world-leading creative executions.
- Strategic thinking, agency management, creative concept evaluation, project management, planning and organization, working within a team, creative/strategic acumen, relationship building, collaboration, proactivity, a results focus, proven ability to manage to key business indicators
- Understanding Canadian consumer trends, insights, passion points and media content consumption behaviors, as well as the ability to identify implications for business to capture new consumer opportunities
- Inspiring Brief Development: Ability to work with Brand Management, Connections, and Agency partners to develop clear, insightful, and inspiring briefs that result in brilliant ideas.
- Creative Concept Evaluation: Ability to evaluate creative concepts and executions based on ability to break-through, be ownable, and achieve communication objectives.
- Agency Management: Knowledge of methods or techniques used and ability to inspire agency performance.
- Strategic Selling: Ability to listen to various points of input, and sell a vision of the work through knowledge of brand and creative strategy.
- A proven ability to think clearly in a deadline-driven environment, solve problems and scope and prioritize business requirements
- A University Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business or a related Discipline
Competencies - Leader of Self
- Develop Self and Others
- Act like an Owner
- Collaborate with System, Customer and Stakeholders
- Drive Innovation
- Inspire Others
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our KO HR team by calling 1-877-677-6774.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At Coca-Cola Ltd. (Canada) you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
Back to top