As a member of the Campaign Targeting Development team you will be responsible for configuring, executing and validating customer relationship management (CRM) communications under a highly collaborative environment. This position has a high impact on communication programs that drive interventions to a base of over 80M members. You will be manipulating data to develop target lists for member communications based on business requirements. This activity requires a high skill level in building queries in SQL or CRM tools.
This very important and highly visible opportunity will require you to have the following experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of professional application development experience;
- At least 3 years working with relational databases using SQL in performing data manipulation, data conversion, query generation, import and export processes, and report generation;
- Professional experience with a Campaign Relationship Management (CRM) tool such as Teradata Relationship Manager (TRM), Aprimo Relationship Manager (ARM) or IBM (Unica Campaign);
- Advanced proficiency with SQL programming experience;
- Experience working directly with business partners to interpret instructions, ask analytical questions, validate report/query information, and detect flaws in requests or suggested methodologies;
- Experience working through all of the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and process methodologies;
- Experience identifying root causes of problems, developing and implementing solutions, incorporating business needs and consulting management as needed;
- Solid mathematical/statistical baseline primarily with fractions, percentages, and proportional relationships;
- Experience working on multiple projects/assignments concurrently under aggressive deadlines;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- 3+ years of Database Marketing experience;
- SAS programming skills;
- Ability to work with team members or independently on multiple projects in a fast pace environment.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field of study.Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/